Ordering & Buying
• Orders can be placed either directly at Lombok Pottery
Centre or by facsimile or email for those who already know our products.
• The Lombok Pottery Centre (LPC) will calculate the volume
based on the order placed and inform the buyer if the order is a
full container load (20ft or 40ft) or less. The minimum order value
is US$ 3,000.
• A price list, including sizes ranges, can be provided to
• To confirm the order a 50% deposit of the total price must
be transferred to LPC's bank account. The settlement of final payment
should be done before the goods leave Indonesia.
• L/C is acceptable if total order value more than US$ 10,000
• The prices quoted are FOB Surabaya, should the customers
wish to have other FOB price or Ex-warehouse price please contact
• The production time required to complete an order for a
20ft container is approximately 6 weeks.
• Buyers may nominate their own shipping agent or ask LPC
to choose for them.
• Sea freight can be paid collect or prepaid. The cost will
depend on the rate offered by the shipping company, depending on
• Insurance is optional, in the amount of 3% of the total
• LPC is able to produce pottery according to your own clear
designs. Please contact us for further information.
• Cancellation fee is 30% from the total goods value.
All the pottery will be packed in our standards packaging. Small
items will be packed in a certain quantity in an inner box and separated
with carton corrugated and put in outer box. Big items will be packed
inside a wood frame.
All of the products marked with LPC's label. Should you wish to
have your own label please indicate it at time of placement order.